View Profile CalvinGodly

10 Movie Reviews

Peoples opinion

Even if he was really innocent, alot of people thought he really did do those things, so he was shunned for it, and you are just wasting bandwidth to tell this to us. If you really want to talk about it, go in the forum and posted in the right thread, not make a new one. I respect that you are standing up for him, but how you did here is not the right way.

Funny

I got the point that Slayer didn't, I thought it was hilarious, especially the few thing that were upside down.

Battosai810 responds:

Good to know you got the joke. Was afraid it would be even more niche than it already is. You'd be amazed at how funny the act of flipping a symbol upside down can be.
Thanks for watching!

Very Good

I have found a extra, at the end click the guy at the bar.

11 Game Reviews

Great

Everything was great but if you attack with a weight, the weight disappears, I is now where to be found.

Great

I thought it was a very well put together game, maps are easy to remember, spawns are easy as well to know, Very good.

PS: My tag on that is [MVP]Cal.

Great idea

Very great Idea, and I'm pretty sure that once you finish the game, it tracks your IP address so you can't play it again on the same computer.

1 Audio Review

Loved it

This is great, I'm happy now thanks to this song, faved it.

fucking666killelmo responds:

Thanks man! You have no idea how much that means to me!

1 Art Review

Very Good

Very well done, and I could mistake that for the future for the Xbox 360 products.

I don't know what to say.

27, Male