Lucky Tower Lucky Tower

Great

Everything was great but if you attack with a weight, the weight disappears, I is now where to be found.

Raze Raze

Great

I thought it was a very well put together game, maps are easy to remember, spawns are easy as well to know, Very good.

PS: My tag on that is [MVP]Cal.

You Only Live Once You Only Live Once

Great idea

Very great Idea, and I'm pretty sure that once you finish the game, it tracks your IP address so you can't play it again on the same computer.

SAS: Zombie Assault 2 SAS: Zombie Assault 2

Great

I like the concept of it, played to the end, and when you die, you can wait then go to the menu and re-do it but still have the classes unlocked, so you guys are bitching at him paying for re-dos when you don't need to.

Fragger Fragger

Great

I like the Counter-Strike looking fragger, I finished the whole game, though the unlockable on the hard doesn't work, I tried and tried and I won't work for me.
I think that the WWII game would be really be great, but like you said, some people might find it offensive, I wish you the best of luck if you do plan on making it.

Harito responds:

Thanks for playing and your support!

The perk obtained in hard, (pressing 'F' to explode a grenade at will) won't work on elite until you beat elite. This is done because it would, of course, ruin the whole purpose of the elite difficulty.
If you haven't beat elite, you can still use that perk on hard and normal. :)

the NG Calculator the NG Calculator

Very Good

Its a great gadget but I'm dissapointed that I'm only worth $18.03.

The Foyle The Foyle

Very well done but...

There are still some flaws, also, It said that I had 12 hours to spend, and I could only spend 4 hours of it, what is with that?
Other then those, the game was very well put together, and some what addictive.

Edgo Edgo

Good Game

Its a great idea, but it would be better if the enemy's gradually increased in numbers, not, they all bum rush at the very beginning.

Pachira responds:

I might make a "progressive" difficulty.

Feudalism Feudalism

Very nice job!

i have got to level 50 and took over everything in 2 days.
heres a little tip: Buy a shit load of healing scrolls and highlight all your men in battle and at the bottom right it will show their health and when it gets too low use one of the healing scrolls.

Death Row Death Row

I have found a glitch!

If your playing Jewel Theift and its the end of the day, the game continues but it is showing the cell and you can't exit the game.