Enjoy Your Summer! Enjoy Your Summer!

Pros-
Animation
The Message
Cons-
Short
I been having a wonderful summer, and thank you for telling me to enjoy the rest of it.

Eternal Tale Intro Eternal Tale Intro

Awesome

Loved the song. The animation was great, hoping to see more of it.

Micheal Jacksons Innocent Micheal Jacksons Innocent

Peoples opinion

Even if he was really innocent, alot of people thought he really did do those things, so he was shunned for it, and you are just wasting bandwidth to tell this to us. If you really want to talk about it, go in the forum and posted in the right thread, not make a new one. I respect that you are standing up for him, but how you did here is not the right way.

Lucky Tower Lucky Tower

Great

Everything was great but if you attack with a weight, the weight disappears, I is now where to be found.

Raze Raze

Great

I thought it was a very well put together game, maps are easy to remember, spawns are easy as well to know, Very good.

PS: My tag on that is [MVP]Cal.

You Only Live Once You Only Live Once

Great idea

Very great Idea, and I'm pretty sure that once you finish the game, it tracks your IP address so you can't play it again on the same computer.

The Trots The Trots

Loved it

This is great, I'm happy now thanks to this song, faved it.

fucking666killelmo responds:

Thanks man! You have no idea how much that means to me!

Poozy v. Fire pt. 2 Poozy v. Fire pt. 2

I was there

I was there when this happen, if there was a recording of what we talked about after, it would be a lot more funny, and Jade was pretty drunk that might.

tehslaphappy responds:

Yes she was.

Light Gunship Light Gunship

Very Good

Very well done, and I could mistake that for the future for the Xbox 360 products.